PROFESSIONAL IN EXTRUSION BLOW MOLDING
PROVIDER OF EBM PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
|Place of Origin:||China, Jiangsu Province|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||USD 75000~ 80000/ Set|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with water-proof film, fastened with special container loop and hooks.|
|Delivery Time:||80 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 Sets/ Year|
|Machine Type:||Extrusion Blow Molding||Product Range:||Drum, Barrel, Float Pontoon|
|Max Volume:||160L||Material:||LDPE, HDPE, PP|
|Machine Size:||6.8x3.3x5.2M||Machine Weight:||19.5T|
Floating pontoon plastic blow moulding machine SRB100N,
MACHINE MAIN FEATURES
● Floating pontoon plastic blow moulding machine SRB100N, is accumulating type EBM.
● Max product volume is 160L, used for plastic single floating pontoon, large toy boards.
● Its output for single floating pontoon is 20 Pcs/hour, the daily capacity is 500 Pcs.
● High-hardness alloy coating screw driven by SIEMENS motor for plasticizing capacity 200KG.
● Diagonal tie bar central clamping structure, driven by worm motor for easy changing mould.
● Accumulating head with good material runner design and refined metal surface process.
● Updated hydraulic system with servo motor system for energy saving to lower your cost.
● Adopt high speed total machine control system with 100 point parison thickness control.
● Bottom blowing system, parison expanding or sealing device, motor driving robot included.
|Machine Model||EBM SRB100N|
|Max Product Volume||160 L|
|Machine Size||6.8x3.3x5.2 m|
|Machine Weight||19.5 Tons|
|Voltage Suitable||Customer Specified|
|Screw Diameter||100 mm|
|Barrel Heating Power||25.1 KW|
|Extrusion Motor Power||55 KW|
|Plasticizing Capacity||200 KG|
|Clamping Unit Structure||Diagonal 2 Tie Bars Central Clamping|
|Platen Size||1200x1250 mm|
|Opening Stroke||600~1400 mm|
|Clamping Force||800 KN|
|Max Mould Size||950x1750 mm|
|Accumu-head Volume||15 L|
|Max Ejection Weight||11.25 KG|
|Max Die Diameter||450 mm|
|Head Heating Power||30 KW|
|Total Power||142 KW|
|Average Energy Consumption||62 KW|
|Compressed Air Needed||0.8Mpa / 1.6m3|
|Cooling Water Needed||9.5 m3/H|
|Loading Reference||40’HQ + 20’GP|
The extrusion system includes gear box, extrusioin motor, inverter, screw, barrel, head and die. The extruder adopts gradient mixing type with high-speed energy saving design. Material of screw: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥800,brittleness≤2. Material of barrel: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥900,brittleness≤2. The head runner has good design and head matel is processed for higher hardness. The die and core will be made according to your product design and size.
Clamping unit is composed of front & back platens, clamping seat, carriage seat, mould stroking & clamping hydraulic cylinders, synchronizing mechanism, with the structure of nether crank design. Platen movements open & close, carriage up & down is assisted with linear guide rails & ball bearing sliders to increase action smoothness and position precision. The end positions & slow speed positions are controlled by proximity switches or transducers. Our nether bent arm central clamping structure insures the clamping force bearing to mould in balance, easy for scraps auto-deflashing, also good for mould's lifespan.
The electrical control system is composed of operation panel, temperature control module, PLC, input & output module, proportion board, contactors, voltage stabilized source, air swtiches, mid relays, proximity switches, inverter and motors. The operation panel contains power switch, touch screen, alarm, hot cutter knob, auto cycle button, emergency stop button, action reversion button, extruding speed button.
The hydraulic system is mainly composed of motor, pump, pressure regulating valve block, reversing valve blocks, cylinders and oil chillers. It controls platens open & close, carriage up & down, extrusion system up & down, blow pin actions, or even spinning cut and so on. Our hydraulic system has been updated with proportion valve and mechanical shuttle valve for action stability and precision. It insures the oil pressure output fast but smooth, action performance is quick but with less impact.
Water & Air Supply
The pneumatic system contains air cylinder, air valves, air filters, air tubes, fast plugs and so on, for controlling the actions of head inner blowing, blow pin blowing, auto-deflashing, or pushing in & out for some special moulds. The necessary air pressure is 0.4~0.6 Mpa, air consumption is 0.6~0.8 M3/min. The water system contains water distributing blocks, ball valves, tubes, connectors and so on, for chilling the screw & barrel, hard gear box, blowing units and moulds. The necessary water pressure is 0.2~0.4 Mpa, water consumption is 2500L/hour.
our machine supports auto-deflashing control system and pneumatic hardware, the scraps can be on-line removed automatically through auto-deflashing mould. Scraps fall down and slide outside of machine through a slide channel. The finished products are pushed out from another side together with platen carriage down action with the guidance of bottle collective shelves. The conveyer system can be equipped to take scraps into crusher, and convey the finished products to leakage tester or packing table. During the producing period, the machine can work automatically without the worker's help.
Working Flow Arrangement
The whole producing line totally need 2 workers. Worker No.1 takes charge of material mixing and feeding, he collects the crushed scraps into color mixer, operate the material mixing of new material, crushed material and color master batch. After mixing he carries material into material source tank, the auto-loader will feed material automatically. The other worker takes charge of bottle packing, and take the packaged bottles into storage area.
PURCHASE & SERVICE FLOW
1. Get customers' sample or product information to select the suitable blow molding machine model.
2. Communicate and negotiate to customers' detailed requirements and provide solution plan.
3. Confirm payment terms, price discount and make proforma invoice or contract, arrange down payment.
4. Start order production and report to customers the manufacturing progress in every week.
5. Machine is finished for mould test, bring forward commissioning report and arrange tail in works.
6. Invite customers for checking and acceptance,operation training, arrange loading and delivery.
7. Dispatch engineer for installation and commissioning, arrange machines' layout in customer' s site.
8. One year guarantee, after sales services, share our experience and remote technical support.
9. Feedback in time for customer's problem, provide solutions and customer's new project consulation.