PROFESSIONAL IN EXTRUSION BLOW MOLDING
PROVIDER OF EBM PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
|Place of Origin:||China, Jiangsu Province|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with water-proof film, fastened with special container loop and hooks.|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 Sets/ Year|
|Machine Type:||Extrusion Blow Molding||Product Range:||Plastic Bottle, Jerrycan|
|Max Volume:||0-5L||Material:||LDPE, HDPE, PP|
|Machine Size:||3.5x2.2x2.65M||Machine Weight:||6.5T|
5 Liter jerry can plastic blow moulding machine SRB70D-1
MACHINE MAIN FEATURES
● 5 liter jerry can plastic blow moulding machine SRB70D-1, double station single head EBM.
● Max product volume is 5L, used for jerry can, liquid soap bottle, round container and tanks.
● Its output for 5 liter jerry can is 225 Pcs/hour, the daily production capacity is 5400 Pcs.
● High-hardness alloy coating screw driven by SIEMENS motor for plasticizing capacity 85KG.
● Axial type translational clamping unit with linear guide rails for platen moving in stability.
● Single cavity head with reasonable runner design and refined surface process technology.
● Updated hydraulic system with proportional hydraulic valve for stable and precise actions.
● Use 2 pneumatic cylinders for head lifting, clean and easy for maintenance and repair.
● Lubrication pump, scraps slide channels, product clamping boards are included.
|Machine Model||EBM SRB70D-1|
|Max Product Volume||5L|
|Machine Size||3.5x2.2x2.65 m|
|Machine Weight||6.5 Tons|
|Voltage Suitable||Customer Specified|
|Screw Diameter||70 mm|
|Barrel Heating Power||14.2 KW|
|Extrusion Motor Power||22 KW|
|Plasticizing Capacity||90 KG|
|Platen Size||320x390 mm|
|Opening Stroke||150~500 mm|
|Max Mould Size||350x390 mm|
|Heating Zone No.||2+1|
|Head Heating Power||5.7 KW|
|Total Power||52 KW|
|Average Energy Consumption||30.5 KW|
|Compressed Air Needed||0.6 Mpa / 0.8 m3|
|Cooling Water Needed||4.5 m3/H|
5 liter jerry can plastic blow moulding machine SRB70D-1 is widely used in plastic jerry can making field, engine oil bottle packing field, cooking oil packing field and liquid soap bottle packing field, also used for other round or square bottles. In normal production, the cycle time is about 32 seconds. Its production capacity is 225 pcs/hour, daily output is 5400 bottles. The key technical points lie in precise die and core size, blow pin head diameter and design, also the suitable depth of mould cutting overflow grooves to insure the on-line deflashing result. Besides EBM machine, we also provide on-line auto deflashing plastic bottle moulds, and auxiliary machines such as auto-loader, color mixer, scraps crusher, water chiller, air compressor, air accumulating tank, leakage tester, in-mold labeling machine and so on. We help customers to get one stop service of manufacturing, exporting and technical supports.
The extrusion system includes gear box, extrusioin motor, inverter, screw, barrel, head and die. The extruder adopts gradient mixing type with high-speed energy saving design. Material of screw: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥800,brittleness≤2. Material of barrel: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥900,brittleness≤2. The head runner has good design and head matel is processed for higher hardness. The die and core will be made according to your product design and size.
Clamping unit is composed of front & back platens, clamping seat, carriage seat, mould stroking & clamping hydraulic cylinders, synchronizing mechanism, with the structure of nether crank design. Platen movements open & close, carriage up & down is assisted with linear guide rails & ball bearing sliders to increase action smoothness and position precision. The end positions & slow speed positions are controlled by proximity switches or transducers. Our nether bent arm central clamping structure insures the clamping force bearing to mould in balance, easy for scraps auto-deflashing, also good for mould's lifespan.
The electrical control system is composed of operation panel, temperature control module, PLC, input & output module, proportion board, contactors, voltage stabilized source, air swtiches, mid relays, proximity switches, inverter and motors. The operation panel contains power switch, touch screen, alarm, hot cutter knob, auto cycle button, emergency stop button, action reversion button, extruding speed button.
The hydraulic system is mainly composed of motor, pump, pressure regulating valve block, reversing valve blocks, cylinders and oil chillers. It controls platens open & close, carriage up & down, extrusion system up & down, blow pin actions, or even spinning cut and so on. Our hydraulic system has been updated with proportion valve and mechanical shuttle valve for action stability and precision. It insures the oil pressure output fast but smooth, action performance is quick but with less impact.
Water & Air Supply
The pneumatic system contains air cylinder, air valves, air filters, air tubes, fast plugs and so on, for controlling the actions of head inner blowing, blow pin blowing, auto-deflashing, or pushing in & out for some special moulds. The necessary air pressure is 0.4~0.6 Mpa, air consumption is 0.6~0.8 M3/min. The water system contains water distributing blocks, ball valves, tubes, connectors and so on, for chilling the screw & barrel, hard gear box, blowing units and moulds. The necessary water pressure is 0.2~0.4 Mpa, water consumption is 2500L/hour.
our machine supports auto-deflashing control system and pneumatic hardware, the scraps can be on-line removed automatically through auto-deflashing mould. Scraps fall down and slide outside of machine through a slide channel. The finished products are pushed out from another side together with platen carriage down action with the guidance of bottle collective shelves. The conveyer system can be equipped to take scraps into crusher, and convey the finished products to leakage tester or packing table. During the producing period, the machine can work automatically without the worker's help.
Working Flow Arrangement
The whole producing line totally need 2 workers. Worker No.1 takes charge of material mixing and feeding, he collects the crushed scraps into color mixer, operate the material mixing of new material, crushed material and color master batch. After mixing he carries material into material source tank, the auto-loader will feed material automatically. The other worker takes charge of bottle packing, and take the packaged bottles into storage area.
PURCHASE & SERVICE FLOW
1. Get customers' sample or product information to select the suitable blow molding machine model.
2. Communicate and negotiate to customers' detailed requirements and provide solution plan.
3. Confirm payment terms, price discount and make proforma invoice or contract, arrange down payment.
4. Start order production and report to customers the manufacturing progress in every week.
5. Machine is finished for mould test, bring forward commissioning report and arrange tail in works.
6. Invite customers for checking and acceptance,operation training, arrange loading and delivery.
7. Dispatch engineer for installation and commissioning, arrange machines' layout in customer' s site.
8. One year guarantee, after sales services, share our experience and remote technical support.
9. Feedback in time for customer's problem, provide solutions and customer's new project consulation.