PROFESSIONAL IN EXTRUSION BLOW MOLDING
PROVIDER OF EBM PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
|Place of Origin:||ZHANGJIAGANG, JIANGSU|
|Brand Name:||BAISU / SUNRAY|
|Certification:||CE / ISO9001|
|Model Number:||30L EBM SRB80|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||USD 47500-50000 / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with water-proof film, fastened with special container loop and hooks.|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets / Year|
|Machine Type:||Plastic Jerry Can Making Machine||Product Range:||Plastic Jerrycan, Drum|
|Max Volume:||30 L||Material:||LDPE, HDPE, PP|
|Capacity:||50~60 Pcs/hour||Pow. Consumption:||26.5 KW|
|Platen Size:||750x880 Mm||Guarantee:||1 Year|
Extrusion Moulding Process Pp Blowing Machine For HDPE Jerry Can SRB80 , Plastic Jerry Can Making Machine, 25L Jerry Can Blowing Machine , 20L Drum Making Machine
1. SRB80 is the accumulating type HDPE blowing machine for 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L & 30L water tanks.
2. Its output for 25L jerry can or drum is 55 Pcs/hour, output for 20L hdpe container is 57 Pcs/hour.
3. Energy saving, mature hydraulic and electric design, low problem rate to reduce your production cost.
TECHNICAL DATA LIST
|Machine Model||Plastic Blowing Bottle Machine|
|Max Product Volume||30 L|
|Machine Weight||9.5 Tons|
|Machine Size||5.3x3.6x3.8 m|
|Screw Diameter||80 mm|
|Plasticizing Capacity||100 Kg/hour|
|Clamping Force||260 KN|
|Platen Size||800x850 mm|
|Platen Opening Stroke||400-950 mm|
|Max Mould Size||700*1150 mm|
|Accumulating Volume||3.5 L|
|Max Ejection Weight||2.65 Kg|
|Max Product Weight||1.8 Kg|
|Max Die Diameter||350 mm|
|Total Power||88.5 KW|
|Average Energy Consumption||26.5 KW|
Click picture above to see 25L double layer jerry can making video
1. 30L plastic drum making machine SRB80 is widely used in bottles and jerry cans producing field, pressed ring open top barrel making field, also used for other chemical liquid packing containers and tanks.
2. In normal production, the cycle time for 30L hdpe drum can be 70 seconds. Its production capacity is 51-52 pcs/hour, daily output is 1235 Pcs.
3. The key technical points lie in precise die and core size, blow pin head diameter and design, also the suitable depth of mould cutting overflow grooves to insure the scraps can be removed easily.
4. Besides EBM machine, we also provide on-line auto deflashing plastic bottle moulds, and auxiliary machines such as auto-loader, color mixer, scraps crusher, water chiller, air compressor, air accumulating tank, leakage tester, in-mold labeling machine and so on. We help customers to get one stop service of manufacturing, exporting and technical supports.
PRODUCTION LINE ARRANGEMENT
1. Machine Size: 5.3x3.6x3.8 m
2. Production Area: 10x6.0 m
3. Minimum Workshop Height: 5.0 m
4. Air Supply Requirement: 1.2m3/min, 0.8Mpa
5. Water Supply Requirement: 10 Tons
6. Machine Power Consumption: 26.5 KW
7. Production Line Power Consumption: 42 KW
8. Whole Line Electricity Arrangement: 400 Amps
9. Minimum Workers Number: 2 Workers
The extrusion system includes gear box, extrusioin motor, inverter, screw, barrel, head and die. The extruder adopts gradient mixing type with high-speed energy saving design. Material of screw: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥800,brittleness≤2. Material of barrel: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥900,brittleness≤2. The head runner has good design and head matel is processed for higher hardness. The die and core will be made according to your product design and size.
Clamping unit is composed of front & back platens, clamping seat, carriage seat, mould stroking & clamping hydraulic cylinders, synchronizing mechanism, with the structure of nether crank design. Platen movements open & close, carriage up & down is assisted with linear guide rails & ball bearing sliders to increase action smoothness and position precision. The end positions & slow speed positions are controlled by proximity switches or transducers. Our nether bent arm central clamping structure insures the clamping force bearing to mould in balance, easy for scraps auto-deflashing, also good for mould's lifespan.
The electrical control system is composed of operation panel, temperature control module, PLC, input & output module, proportion board, contactors, voltage stabilized source, air swtiches, mid relays, proximity switches, inverter and motors. The operation panel contains power switch, touch screen, alarm, hot cutter knob, auto cycle button, emergency stop button, action reversion button, extruding speed button.
The hydraulic system is mainly composed of motor, pump, pressure regulating valve block, reversing valve blocks, cylinders and oil chillers. It controls platens open & close, carriage up & down, extrusion system up & down, blow pin actions, or even spinning cut and so on. Our hydraulic system has been updated with proportion valve and mechanical shuttle valve for action stability and precision. It insures the oil pressure output fast but smooth, action performance is quick but with less impact.
Water & Air Supply
The pneumatic system contains air cylinder, air valves, air filters, air tubes, fast plugs and so on, for controlling the actions of head inner blowing, blow pin blowing, auto-deflashing, or pushing in & out for some special moulds. The necessary air pressure is 0.4~0.6 Mpa, air consumption is 0.6~0.8 M3/min. The water system contains water distributing blocks, ball valves, tubes, connectors and so on, for chilling the screw & barrel, hard gear box, blowing units and moulds. The necessary water pressure is 0.2~0.4 Mpa, water consumption is 9000L/hour.
our machine supports auto-deflashing control system and pneumatic hardware, the scraps can be on-line removed automatically through auto-deflashing mould. Scraps fall down and slide outside of machine through a slide channel. The finished products are pushed out from another side together with platen carriage down action with the guidance of bottle collective shelves. The conveyer system can be equipped to take scraps into crusher, and convey the finished products to leakage tester or packing table. During the producing period, the machine can work automatically without the worker's help.
Working Flow Arrangement
The whole producing line totally need 2 workers. Worker No.1 takes charge of material mixing and feeding, he collects the crushed scraps into color mixer, operate the material mixing of new material, crushed material and color master batch. After mixing he carries material into material source tank, the auto-loader will feed material automatically. The other worker takes charge of bottle packing, and take the packaged bottles into storage area.