PROFESSIONAL IN EXTRUSION BLOW MOLDING
PROVIDER OF EBM PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
|Place of Origin:||China, Jiangsu Province|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||USD 50000-55000 / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Covered with water-proof film, fastened with special container loop and hooks.|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets/ Year|
|Machine Type:||Extrusion Blow Molding||Product Range:||Plastic Jerrycan, Drum|
|Max Volume:||35L||Material:||LDPE, HDPE, PP|
|Machine Size:||5.0x2.3x3.6M||Machine Weight:||11.8T|
Plastic barrels 30 liter blow moulding machine SRB80
MACHINE MAIN FEATURES
● Plastic barrels 30 liter blow moulding machine SRB80, is accumulating head type EBM.
● Max product volume is 30L, used for plastic barrels, hdpe jerry can, drum and tanks.
● Its output for 30 liter plastic barrel is 52 Pcs/hour, daily production capacity is 1250 barrels.
● High-hardness alloy coating screw driven by SIEMENS motor for plasticizing capacity 100KG.
● Diagonal tie bar central clamping structure, driven by worm motor for easy changing mould.
● Accumulating head with good material runner design and refined metal surface process.
● Updated hydraulic system with servo motor system for energy saving to lower your cost.
● Adopt high speed total machine control system with 100 point parison thickness control.
● Bottom blowing system, parison expanding or sealing device, motor driving robot included.
|Machine Model||EBM SRB80|
|Max Product Volume||35 L|
|Machine Size||5.0x2.3x3.6 m|
|Machine Weight||11.8 Tons|
|Voltage Suitable||Customer Specified|
|Screw Diameter||80 mm|
|Barrel Heating Power||20.2 KW|
|Extrusion Motor Power||30 KW|
|Plasticizing Capacity||100 KG|
|Clamping Unit Structure||Diagonal 2 Tie Bars Central Clamping|
|Platen Size||850x900 mm|
|Opening Stroke||400~950 mm|
|Clamping Force||260 KN|
|Max Mould Size||650x1100 mm|
|Accumu-head Volume||3.5 L|
|Max Ejection Weight||2.6 KG|
|Max Die Diameter||250 mm|
|Head Heating Power||15.2 KW|
|Total Power||88.5 KW|
|Average Energy Consumption||27.5 KW|
|Compressed Air Needed||0.8Mpa / 1.0m3|
|Cooling Water Needed||4.5 m3/H|
Plastic barrels 30 liter blow moulding machine SRB80 is widely used in plastic barrel and drums, hdpe jerry can making field and chemical liquid packing drum producing field, also used for other 10~30L containers and tanks. In normal production, the cycle time is about 65 seconds. Its production capacity is 70 pcs/hour, daily output is 1250 Pcs. The key technical points lie in precise die and core size, blow pin head diameter and design, also the suitable depth of mould cutting overflow grooves to insure the scraps can be removed easily. Besides EBM machine, we also provide on-line auto deflashing plastic bottle moulds, and auxiliary machines such as auto-loader, color mixer, scraps crusher, water chiller, air compressor, air accumulating tank, leakage tester, in-mold labeling machine and so on. We help customers to get one stop service of manufacturing, exporting and technical supports.
The extrusion system includes gear box, extrusioin motor, inverter, screw, barrel, head and die. The extruder adopts gradient mixing type with high-speed energy saving design. Material of screw: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥800,brittleness≤2. Material of barrel: High quality nitriding steel 38CrMoAlA,with nitriding surface HV≥900,brittleness≤2. The head runner has good design and head matel is processed for higher hardness. The die and core will be made according to your product design and size.
Clamping unit is composed of front & back platens, clamping seat, carriage seat, mould stroking & clamping hydraulic cylinders, synchronizing mechanism, with the structure of nether crank design. Platen movements open & close, carriage up & down is assisted with linear guide rails & ball bearing sliders to increase action smoothness and position precision. The end positions & slow speed positions are controlled by proximity switches or transducers. Our nether bent arm central clamping structure insures the clamping force bearing to mould in balance, easy for scraps auto-deflashing, also good for mould's lifespan.
The electrical control system is composed of operation panel, temperature control module, PLC, input & output module, proportion board, contactors, voltage stabilized source, air swtiches, mid relays, proximity switches, inverter and motors. The operation panel contains power switch, touch screen, alarm, hot cutter knob, auto cycle button, emergency stop button, action reversion button, extruding speed button.
The hydraulic system is mainly composed of motor, pump, pressure regulating valve block, reversing valve blocks, cylinders and oil chillers. It controls platens open & close, carriage up & down, extrusion system up & down, blow pin actions, or even spinning cut and so on. Our hydraulic system has been updated with proportion valve and mechanical shuttle valve for action stability and precision. It insures the oil pressure output fast but smooth, action performance is quick but with less impact.
Water & Air Supply
The pneumatic system contains air cylinder, air valves, air filters, air tubes, fast plugs and so on, for controlling the actions of head inner blowing, blow pin blowing, auto-deflashing, or pushing in & out for some special moulds. The necessary air pressure is 0.4~0.6 Mpa, air consumption is 0.6~0.8 M3/min. The water system contains water distributing blocks, ball valves, tubes, connectors and so on, for chilling the screw & barrel, hard gear box, blowing units and moulds. The necessary water pressure is 0.2~0.4 Mpa, water consumption is 2500L/hour.
our machine supports auto-deflashing control system and pneumatic hardware, the scraps can be on-line removed automatically through auto-deflashing mould. Scraps fall down and slide outside of machine through a slide channel. The finished products are pushed out from another side together with platen carriage down action with the guidance of bottle collective shelves. The conveyer system can be equipped to take scraps into crusher, and convey the finished products to leakage tester or packing table. During the producing period, the machine can work automatically without the worker's help.
Working Flow Arrangement
The whole producing line totally need 2 workers. Worker No.1 takes charge of material mixing and feeding, he collects the crushed scraps into color mixer, operate the material mixing of new material, crushed material and color master batch. After mixing he carries material into material source tank, the auto-loader will feed material automatically. The other worker takes charge of bottle packing, and take the packaged bottles into storage area.
PURCHASE & SERVICE FLOW
1. Get customers' sample or product information to select the suitable blow molding machine model.
2. Communicate and negotiate to customers' detailed requirements and provide solution plan.
3. Confirm payment terms, price discount and make proforma invoice or contract, arrange down payment.
4. Start order production and report to customers the manufacturing progress in every week.
5. Machine is finished for mould test, bring forward commissioning report and arrange tail in works.
6. Invite customers for checking and acceptance,operation training, arrange loading and delivery.
7. Dispatch engineer for installation and commissioning, arrange machines' layout in customer' s site.
8. One year guarantee, after sales services, share our experience and remote technical support.
9. Feedback in time for customer's problem, provide solutions and customer's new project consulation.